I had two days of shooting planned this weekend, and the weather did not cooperate one bit. This was a continuation shoot for the music video.
Our first day of shooting simple had so much sunlight… we set out Saturday morning to Broadway and Lafayette Streets, to take the D train to Coney Island… and it was so overcast, we decided to grab some coffee, see if some of it would burn off.
No chance. Found out that today was supposed to have some thunderstorms, so we didn’t shoot.
Being at the behest of the weather can really suck. And, yeah, I could have shot footage at Coney Island, but it simply wouldn’t have been the same.
So, we’ve scheduled what will be 3 separate shoots next weekend. We’ll see if we can do it. I’m pretty certain we can. Unless the weather is messed up. July is almost over… August is fairly booked up, at least on the weekends.
Gonna have to do some real problem solving to get this video done if we lose next weekend.
I’ll keep you posted!